Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 4, 2015

Hey Mom, 
 
I am doing well! I have been running every other day. I am trying to lose 40 lbs, I am still at 240 though. I gained 6 pounds last week, I just need to control my portion sizes. But I don't want to offend members by not eating much. My mile time is still north of 11 mins and I will probably start running everyday next transfer.  
 
And yes I met Bishop Hodges at my Bishop's house. He is my bishops father-in-law. The church makes the world a really small place. He was stopping by on the way to a doctor's appointment so unfortunately he couldn't stay long. I hope he does share some stories. I always love to hear about Grandpa, I miss him. If you have a copy of his biography I wouldn't mind that for my birthday either. 
 
I'm glad Russell finally has a calling that is awesome. Does he have home teachers yet? President Hinckley said that the three things people need are a friend in the gospel, a calling, and to be nourished by the good word. I feel like that will really help him And Robert And Rosie.     
I am happy to hear Rachel choose a great team to support!! I am glad she had a great birthday :) I am glad Roland and Roger are both doing well. I am sorry to hear about your foot. Have you gotten a blessing yet? 

I am glad all is well with the family. I will keep your job in my prayers especially!  Well not much has happened on my end. We went tracting for 6 and 1/2 hours on Saturday. It was so awesome!! we only found 1 investigator who is a ysa. So we wont be able to teach him BUT I felt so good afterward like we were supposed to plant all those seeds even if I can't harvest them. Well I don't know what else to say
 
Love you all !!!

Elder Westrup

No comments:

Post a Comment